Why must BirdShopper.com verify my shipping address?
- In order to guard against credit card fraud, if the billing address and shipping address are different, we must verify that the alternate shipping address is authorized.
- What are all of the payment methods BirdShopper.com accepts?
- American Express
- BirdShopper.com Gift Certificate
- No purchase orders, fax COD orders, or personal checks please. We also do not accept international credit cards at this time.
- Is the BirdShopper.com website secure? What type of security features are utilized to safeguard my information?
When you place an order on the Internet, security is a #1 priority. All online transactions are sent through our secure server, and encrypted with 128-bit technology. Once the information is received through the Internet, trusted authorized employees will handle your order.
- What states are required to pay sales tax?
Our warehouse is located in Indiana. All Indiana residents will be charged 7% sales tax.
- How can my credit/debit card be declined when I know for certain that I have the funds available?
A credit card can decline due to invalid credit card number, expiration date, daily limit, insufficient funds, incorrect address, or missing CVV number (located on the back of your credit card). If you receive an error or decline message, check to make sure all information was entered correctly.